Kitten With Chick

Kitten With Chick
Kitty Cat With Chick

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cat Scratch Wound Day 7

Well, it's been a week now and the scratch is looking better then it did seven days ago, but still there, still persisting.  Last night the scratch looked pretty much the same as it did the night before (day 6), which I'll take as a good thing, at least it's not getting worse.  Actually, the scratch appears to be a dry scab that is fading.  I have used no neosporin or pills, I am leaving things be for now.  In the past my cat Abby has always been a quick healer, but this particular problem is not healing quickly and I don't know why.  I am just keeping out of natures way for now and hoping for a holistic natural heeling.  I hope and pray that when I get home today it looks even more faded and healed then yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment