Kitten With Chick

Kitten With Chick
Kitty Cat With Chick

Monday, August 30, 2010

Feline Acne Or Something Else

Today I noticed black spots on my cats chin in her lip area just at the spot where her upper fang closes on her mouth.  I believe it's feline acne but don't know for sure, nor do I know how I am going to proceed to treat it.  Two weeks ago I took her to the vet for the cut on her head, that healed thankfully but now I have to deal with this.  My cat gets sick on the way to the vet and I don't currently have the skills to handle her to give her pills or even get a good look at the area in question.  I have to seek help in learning how to physically handle my cat so I can properly treat her, that is my current goal.  I'm going to ask some people like Jenny and my friends mom who lives close to me for advice and help before I take her for another trip to the vet, I hate those trips to the vet, they suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment