Kitten With Chick

Kitten With Chick
Kitty Cat With Chick

Monday, August 16, 2010

Things I Want To Learn About Cats

How to transport them without them getting sick.
How to pill them.
How to Control their weight.
How to make indoor cats happy, not lonely.
Should I get another cat for my nine year old cat to play with?
How to make them live as long as possible.
How to prevent sickness.
How to understand their actions, why do they bite?  Why is she meowing? Whey won't she stay in the room I'm in instead of right outside the door of that room?  Why does she come in later when I go to sleep but not while I'm awake watching TV?
Best ways to let an indoor cat enjoy the outdoors safely.
Dental cleanings - are they risky due to anesthesia and how to brush their teeth myself.
Best ways to trim indoor cat's nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment